While all of these options have a free version, please note you may be prompted to consider their upgraded versions for a subscription fee.
This page was recently updated to provide more resources in one place. Looking to search the forms database? Click here or scroll past Frequently Access Forms and Documents.
Forms and Resources
As a volunteer there are a lot of resources and communications to keep track of. We want to make accessing these as easy as possible! Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Resources to Meet Virtually
Whether you’re looking for tips on how to structure your virtual meetings or want to find out more about adapting current Girl Scout activities, dig into these helpful, one-of-a-kind resources, including:
- How to plan a virtual meeting
- How to adapt badges and journeys for a virtual setting
- Virtual meeting icebreakers
- Virtual Bridging resources for your troop
- How-to videos on ways to adapt steps from specific badges and journeys
- Articles in our Tips for Troop Leaders hub, including first-person accounts of successful virtual meetings
- A calendar of virtual events for your troop and webcasts specifically for troop leaders
- Tips on making virtual meetings inclusive
Below is a list of free and low-cost tools troops and service units in other councils are using for virtual meetings. While we cannot endorse or support specific online meeting tools, we encourage you to look at these and alternative options and discuss with parents and girls to determine what the best solution is for your troop or service unit needs.
Video and Audio-Conferencing Tools
Chat and Collaboration Tools
Additional Low-Cost Tools
We've created a short tutorial to help you acess the Volunteer Toolkit on the new myGS.
Log into myGS via the
green navigation bar above. Here you can access two resources:
- myGS- manage your membership and your troop’s memberships
- Volunteer Toolkit (VTK)- Explore Girl Scout
National Leadership Journeys and Badges, set troop meeting dates,
communicate with caregivers, and so much more.
Download the VTK User Guide for Troop Leaders
Download the VTK User Guide for Caregivers
Watch the videos below and see how the Volunter Toolkit can benefit you in your role, save time and help you plan!
Setting Meeting Dates, Times, and Locations
Customize Your Year Plan
Meeting Plan Overview
GSCO Blog-- A wealth of information from members sharing their adventures to Highest Award honorees describing their projects and news from council, cookie updates, travel opportunities, volunteer tips and much, much more.