Women of Distinction Denver
Save the Date for the Thin Mint Dinner
Wednesday, October 30, 2019!
Tasha Jones '15 and Michelle Lucero '13
Selection Chair: Kim Bimestefer '15
Welcome Class of 2019!
- Marti J. Awad, Founding Partner, Cardan Capital Partners
- The Honorable Dianne L. Briscoe
- Elycia Cook, President & CEO, FRIENDS FIRST, Inc.
- Helen Drexler, President & CEO, Delta Dental of Colorado
- Verónica Figoli, President & CEO, Denver Public Schools Foundation
- Helen Young Hayes, Founder & CEO, Activate Workforce Solutions
- Vanecia B. Kerr, Regional Executive Director, College Track Colorado
- Theresa Szczurek, Chief Information Officer and Executive Director, Colorado Governor's Office of Information Technology
- Dr. Sarah Winbourn, Medical Director, Kids First Health Care
- Robin D. Wittenstein, CEO, Denver Health
Women of Distinction Thin Mint Dinner
Girl Scouts of Colorado honors top women leaders in our community as Girl Scout Women of Distinction. These women have reached remarkable levels of achievement as business, community, and civic leaders.
Contact Heidi Books by email or at 303-607-4388 for nomination information.
Join our 2019 sponsors to support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience and honor the 2019 Class of Women of Distinction!
Rick & Kathy Ambrose
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
Triple B: Belinda, Barbara and Biddle