Outdoor Adventure Club
Attention girls in 6th through 12 th grade: now is when Girl
Scouts gets really exciting! Be a Risk-taker and attend an event
with the GSCO Outdoor Adventure Club! The Outdoor Adventure Club
(OAC) is a staff-led program offering outdoor adventures around the
state that expose older Girl Scouts to outdoor activities and skills
beyond what they might do with their troop. They also get a chance
to make new friends from around the state!
- All OAC events in 2021 will be day only events.
- All OAC events in 2021 are open to all OAC-age girls in 6th through 12th grade. There will not be Explorer or Trailblazer events.
- Group sizes will be limited to 10 girls and each group will be independent of all other groups.
- OAC events will follow current Girl Scouts of Colorado COVID-19 guidelines for in-person activities which follow the State of Colorado Health Department Recommendations and county guidelines.
- Girls will be expected to follow all COVID-19 safety procedures at each event as directed by GSCO Outdoor Program staff.
Summer 2021 Events
We are hard at work planning our Summer events with tons of fun activities like canoeing, kayaking, hiking and working on the new GSCO Outdoor Skills Patch! We will release more information in May, until then make sure you are signed up for our interest list and save the dates below, specific programs to be announced soon! The program is the same on both Saturday and Sunday, girls choose one day to attend.
OAC June Summer Hiking Series
OAC July: Program TBA
Registration opens May 27 at 9 a.m.
- Option 1: July 24
- Option 2: July 25
OAC August: Program TBA
Registration Opens July 1 at 9 a.m.
- Option 1: August 28
- Option 2: August 29
- Registration opens two months prior to an event and closes two weeks prior to an event.
- Grants are available and cookie credits are accepted!
If you already have a CampInTouch account, your login information will be the same. If you do not have a CampInTouch account, you will be able to create one through the registration link.