- September 3, 4, 5: Service Unit Fall Product Manager(s) Trainings
- September 17: M2 opens to service units and troops
- September 21: Fall Product Program begins
Fall Product Program
The Girl Scouts Fall Product Program is a great way for troops to earn startup money for the year. The Fall Product Program helps girls learn 5 key skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
You must participate in the Fall Product Program to join our S'mores Club.
Questions? Email us.
Training for Fall Product Program
begins in September.
- Service Unit Fall Product Manager Agreement
- Troop Fall Product Manager Agreement
- Girl/Caregiver Fall Product Program Login Instructions
- 2018 Fall Product Program Order Card (Coming Soon)
- 2019 Fall Product Program Troop Guide
- 2019 Fall Product Program Juliette Guide
- 2019 Fall Product Program Juliette Deposit Instructions
- 2018-2019 S'mores Club Information
2019 Rally Guide Coming Soon
All troops receive 13% of their magazine orders as troop proceeds, plus $1/item for nuts and chocolates.
Girls can receive rewards for each different part of the product program. All rewards are cumulative.
Care to Share
*Rewards are subject to change.