- September 3, 4, 5: Service Unit Fall Product Manager(s) Trainings
- September 16: M2 opens to service units and troops
- September 21: Fall Product Program begins
Fall Product Program
The Girl Scout Fall Product Program is a great way for troops to earn startup money for the year. The Fall Product Program helps girls learn 5 key skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
You must participate in the Fall Product Program to join our S'mores Club.
Questions? Email us.
- Caregiver Permission Form
- Troop Fall Product Manager Agreement
Fall Product Program Login Instructions
- 2019 Fall Product Program Order Card
- 2019 Fall Product Program Troop Guide
- 2019 Fall Product Program Juliette Guide
- 2019 Fall Product Program Juliette Deposit Instructions
2019-2020 S'mores Club
All troops receive 13% of their magazine orders as troop proceeds, plus $1/item for nuts and chocolates.
Girls can receive rewards for each different part of the product program. All rewards are cumulative.
Care to Share
*Rewards are subject to change.