We seek creative, collaborative and customer-centric teammates! If you fit that mold, check out our openings and get ready to be inspired by girls.
We offer full-time, part-time and summer employment opportunities.
Looking for a
full-time or seasonal outdoor program/camp position?
Benefits of working with GSCO
The best part of working at Girl Scouts of Colorado is that you make a difference in the lives of girls every day. In addition...All regular, full time employees (working 30 hours a week or more) are eligible for benefits:
- Health Insurance (93% Employer Paid for Employee Coverage)
- Dental Insurance (76% Employer Paid for Employee Coverage)
- Vision Insurance – Optional
- Short Term Disability - 100% Employer Paid
- Long Term Disability – 100% Employer Paid
- Life Insurance – Fully paid by GSCO, 2x annual salary up to $300,000
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment - Fully paid by GSCO, 2x annual salary up to $300,000
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Children)– Employee paid – for additional employee coverage and dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical/Dependent Care)
- Employee Assistance Program - 100% Employer Paid
- 403(b) Retirement Plan – GSCO matches 100% of employee contribution up to 2% of pay
- Vacation – Employees accrue 10 vacation days per year
- Sick Leave – Employees earn one day per month
- Holidays – 10 scheduled holidays per year
- Office Closures – 4 Weeks of Paid Office Closures (Week of Independence Day; Thanksgiving Week; Winter Holidayof two weeks)
- Most positions have the ability to work a remote/office hybrid schedule
Girl Scouts of Colorado provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals with regard to recruitment, testing, hiring, training, promotion, retention, and discipline. The Council does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information or any other status that is protected by federal, state, or local law.