Cadette Budget Manager Badge Workshop with Charles Schwab - Aurora
At this Charles Schwab workshop, Girl Scout Cadettes will have a chance to imagine their ideal life. Traveling, spending time with family, or able to splurge on things they want? The way people manage their money can help make their goals a reality. How they spend, save, and share money also impacts their well-being and long-term happiness.
Now is a good time for Girl Scout Cadettes to look at their values, explore their money habits, and practice being a good budget manager.
Girl Scout Cadettes will:
1. Find out how their budget reflects their values
2. Learn how to track their spending
3. Find ways to earn money for themselves or their troop
4. Explore how to make money decisions
5. Set a goal for how they’ll give back