- How to plan a virtual meeting
- How to adapt badges and journeys for a virtual setting
- Virtual meeting icebreakers
- Virtual Bridging resources for your troop
- How-to videos on ways to adapt steps from specific badges and journeys
- Articles in our Tips for Troop Leaders hub, including first-person accounts of successful virtual meetings
- A calendar of virtual events for your troop and webcasts specifically for troop leaders
- Tips on making virtual meetings inclusive
When girls take the lead, great things happen!
GSCO on the Go is what you know and love of the Girl Scout program
but reimagined for that Girl Scout that is constantly on the go and
wants to do Girl Scouts on their own schedule.
Each month we will have a series of programs that Girl Scouts can choose from, such as earning a badge or Journey, connecting with other Girl Scouts their age, and building their leadership skills all through a digital environment making it easy to access when and where they are!
Want to know what is happening each month?
Sign-up for our email list!
What to expect each month:
- Badge Series: A badge or Journey for each program level that Girl Scouts can complete on their own schedule
- Hangouts: A social space for Girl Scouts to connect with others their same age
- Know-Hows: A skill-building space to go beyond what is learned in our badges
- Leadership Development: Throughout the year trainings will be offered for Cadette Program Aide Award and Volunteer in Training Award
- Meet an Expert: Meet professional women from different career paths to be inspired for their own future.
- Crea tu Camino: A bilingual (Spanish/English) program for girls to meet leaders from the Latinx community, learn about their roles, and connect it to a Girl Scout badge.
You can register for these monthly offerings by visiting the events calendar and filtering for GSCO on the GO.
Virtual Meeting Tips
Video and Audio-Conferencing Tools
Chat and Collaboration Tools
Additional Low-Cost Tools
Are you a Girl Scout from another council and want to participate in Girl Scouts of Colorado's Badge Series? You can join for $5 per month. Complete this registration form to get access for your girl!
From educating communities about food production and selling Treasury Bonds during WWI and the Spanish flu pandemic to planting victory gardens and training in first aid during WWII, Girl Scouts have always stepped up in times of need, and our current COVID-19 crisis is no different. All across our country and our world, Girl Scouts have leapt to the aid of others by engaging in wonderful acts of service and kindness.
Visit the GSUSA National Service Projects page to learn how you can get involved in these national projects: