Sisterhood of Support - CSA
We finish the Girl Scout Law by stating “be a sister to every Girl Scout,” affirming that we are here to support each other through the good and bad in life - just like a sister would. In this patch program we will take the concept of the Girl Scout Sisterhood of Support and bring it to life for our Girl Scout Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors (grades 6–12), with workshops focused on one of the biggest concerns facing youth: mental health.
This program will run for the entire 2021-2022 Girl Scout year, building Girl Scouts’ knowledge, skills, and tools to become advocates for their personal and community’s mental health. Girl Scouts of Colorado staff will lead virtual sessions one to two times per month to Girl Scouts across the state.
This program can be completed individually or as a troop. Attend live or watch the recordings and do the activities to complete the patch requirements.
- October 5 - Kick Off
- October 20 - Mental Health: Not Just a Buzz Word
- November 15 - Labeling Our Feelings
- November 30 - Feelings are GOOD
- December 13 - Being Present
- January 10 - Filling Your Bucket
- January 26 - Recap/Reflection Meeting
- March 10 - How Ya Doin?
- March 23 - Creating a Sisterhood Part 1
- April 7 - Creating a Sisterhood Part 2
- April 20 - Wrapping it All Up
We will provide more details, including the link to the Zoom event in an email the day before the virtual kick-off meeting to the primary caregiver for each girl registered. Each individual participant should be registered so we can track participation. Please do not share the information on how to join with others who have not registered.