Spring 2021 Brownie Buddies Club
Brownie Buddies is a biweekly hang-out club for Girl Scout Brownies. Girls will interact with other Brownies and positive adults, giving them a place to socialize, play with others, and have fun while practicing skills like sharing, teamwork, patience, and participation. Sign up once and your girl can attend all fall or just pick a few sessions to attend.
Families will receive an email with a supply list (if relevant) and login information before each session.
Brownie Buddies will take place at 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 20: New Year Wishes Wand
- Fenruary 3: Trip to the Zoo
- February 17: Passion Project
- Mrach 3: Adventure is out there!
- March 17: St Patrick's Day Party and Games
- March 31: Sports Day
- April 14: Rainy Day Fort
- April 28: Nature is beautiful! Nature Art
- May 12: Passport
- May 26: Summer Bucket List