Spring 2021 Junior Jam
Junior Jam is a biweekly hang-out club for Girl Scout Juniors. Girls will have the opportunity to make new friends and engage in fun, themed activities under the guidance of Girl Scout staff. Sign up once and your girl can attend all spring or just pick a few sessions to attend.
Families will receive an email with a supply list (if relevant) and login information before each session.
Junior Jam will take place at 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 20: Welcome Back to the Jam
- February 3: Family Food Fun
- February 17: Galentine’s Day
- March 3: World-Changing Women
- March 17: Let’s Play!
- March 31: Marvelous Movies
- April 14: Career Day
- April 28: Armchair Adventures
- May 12: Books, Books, Books
- May 26: Beach Day Summer Party