Spring 2021 Naturalist Club-DBJ
In this biweekly Naturalist Club, your Daisy, Brownie, or Junior will complete activity celebrating or preserving the natural world. She’ll enjoy engaging with other girls in a creative environment under the guidance and encouragement of Girl Scout staff. In each session girls will complete one activity and receive ideas to continue to spark their creativity and learning in between sessions. Your girl can attend all spring or just pick a few sessions to attend.
Families who register will receive a supply list the week before each session and a link to the virtual meeting. Activities are designed to be completed with low-cost, easily accessible materials.
Naturalist Club will take place at 4:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 20: Eating for the Planet
- February 3: Diving Deeper into Zero Waste: Oceans & Beaches
- February 17: Gardening Part I: The Importance of Growing Nature
- March 3: Gardening Part II: Seed Sowing & Plant Needs
- March 17: Goodbye Art! A Look into Compostable Aesthetics
- March 31: Trash Vs Treasure: Recycled Plastic Art
- April 14: Naturally Slow Fashion: Tips for being a Green Fashionista
- April 28: All About Flowers
- May 12: Colorado’s Natural World: Exploring @ Home
- May 26: Happy News in Nature: Good Things Happening for our Planet