Spring 2021 Daisy STEM Club
In this biweekly STEM Club, your Daisy Girl Scout will complete a fun STEM-related activity at home. She’ll enjoy engaging with other girls in a creative, educational environment under the guidance and encouragement of Girl Scout staff. In each session girls will complete one activity and receive ideas to continue to spark their excitement and learning in between sessions. Sign up once and your girl can attend all spring or just pick a few sessions to attend.
Families will receive an email with a supply list and login information before each session.
Daisy STEM Club will take place at 3:30 pm on the following dates:
- January 21: Frozen Icicle: Science and States of Matter
- February 4: Moon Phase Cookie Lesson
- February 18: Oobleck Chemistry Experiment: Liquid or Solid?
- March 4: Leprechaun Trap Engineering
- March 18: Rainbow Tissue Paper Experiment
- April 1: Float your Boat: Discovering Density and Buoyancy
- April 15: Pigment Transfer Flower Power
- April 29: Bubble Cup
- May 13: Green House
- May 27: Ocean Jar