Spring 2021 Naturalist Club - CSA
This biweekly Naturalist Club is geared specifically towards older girls. In each session, girls will complete an activity celebrating or preserving the natural world created specifically for them under the guidance and encouragement of Girl Scout staff. They will also receive ideas to continue to spark their creativity and learning in between sessions. Girls can choose to attend all spring sessions or pick a few to attend. Sign up once, and you’re ready to go for the season.
Girls who register will receive a supply list the week before each session and a link to the virtual meeting. Activities are designed to be completed with low-cost, easily accessible materials.
Naturalist Club will take place at 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 21: Eating for the Planet
- February 4: Sustainable Transportation
- February 8: Ethical Shopping
- March 4: Gardening Part I (Seed Propagation, Garden and Plant Needs
- March 18: Gardening Part II (Composting, Fairy Gardens & the Importance of Growing your Own)
- April 1: City Farming & Urban Agriculture
- April 15: Eco-Friendly Yards
- April 29: Flower Hour: Beauty & Impact
- May 13: Naturalism @ Home: All About Colorado
- May 27: Happy News in Nature: Good Things Happening for our Planet!