Spring 2021 Daisy Flower Hour
Daisy Flower Hour is a biweekly hang-out club for Girl Scout Daisies. Girls will interact with other Daisies and positive adults, giving them a place to socialize, play with others, and have fun while practicing skills like sharing, teamwork, patience, and participation. Sign up once and your girl can attend all spring or just pick a few sessions to attend.
Families will receive an email with a supply list (if relevant) and login information before each session.
Daisy Flower Hour will take place at 4 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 20: Salt Snowflakes
- February 3: Snowman Plates
- February 17: World Thinking Day Emojis
- March 3: Daisy Flowers
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day and Girl Scout Birthday Party
- April 14: Weather
- April 28: Weather
- May 12: May Craft
- May 26: End of Year Party