Spring 2021 Tools for Independence - J/C/S/A
In this series, girls get to know themselves and what they are capable of by learning and practicing skills that are important for their independence. They will have fun and try new things in a safe, engaging environment. Each session will focus on a particular skill. Your girl can attend all fall or just pick a few sessions to attend.
Families who register will receive a supply list the week before each session and a link to the virtual meeting. Activities are designed to be completed with low-cost, easily accessible materials.
Tools for Independence will take place from 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- February 1: Modern Etiquette: DIY Gal-intine’s Day Brunch
- March 1: Home Maintenance I
- March 15: Home Maintenance II
- March 29: Bicycle Maintenance
- April 12: Home Emergencies and Bug Out Bags
- April 26: Gardening I
- May 10: Gardening II
- May 24: Nourishing Food and Healthy Habits