Badge Series: June & July Leader - Virtual
In this badge series, you will be given the materials to guide your Girl Scouts through the badges or Journeys that you selected. You will be able to select which program levels and which badges/Journeys you would like materials for.
On June 1 you will have access to the Badge Series course in gsLearn, our leader learning site. Our kick-off video, where we will introduce you to the badges, explain the resources, and provide tips on bringing the badges to a virtual setting, will be a pre-recorded video that you can watch at a time that works for you.
After you watch the kick-off video, you will then be granted access to this badge’s course in gsLearn where you will have access to the materials for the month. In here you will find PowerPoints, scripts, activities, and online resources to engage your girls in the badges in a virtual setting. We suggest downloading the materials to give you the flexibility of doing the materials this month or at a later time.
This is what will be offered:
- Daisy: Coding for Good, Space Science Explorer, Outdoor Art Maker
- Brownie: Coding for Good, Space Science Adventurer, Outdoor Art Creator
- Junior: Coding for Good, Space Science Investigator, Outdoor Art Explorer
- Cadette: Coding for Good, Space Science Researcher, Outdoor Art Apprentice
- Senior: Journey: Coding for Good, Space Science Expert, Outdoor Art Expert
- Ambassador: Coding for Good, Space Science Master, Outdoor Art Master