Spring 2021 Cadette Book Club
In this monthly Book Club, girls in 6th, 7th, or 8th grades will join girls her age to talk about and engage in activities related to a particular book under the guidance and encouragement of Girl Scout staff. Girls can sign up once and can attend all season. Each book club takes place at 4 p.m. on Thursdays.
- January 21: Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan
- February 18: The Serpent’s Secret by Sayantani DasGupta
- March 18: Roller Girl by Victoria Jamieson
- April 15: The List of Things That Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead
- May 13: Listen, Slowly by Thanhhà Lại,
Please plan to obtain a copy of the books for your girl.
Girls, please read the book in its entirety before the book club and come prepared with your questions, ideas, and opinions.