Virtual: Badge Series - Cadette Science of Happiness
**This event has reached capacity**
What does it really mean to experience happiness? Could we use science to help figure this out? In this badge series girls will dive into understanding their own happiness and how to get happy through helping others. Join us on Wednesday, May 13 for our virtual welcome meeting where we will introduce girls to the badge and explain the activities they need to complete. Girls then have two weeks to complete the activities. We will then all come back together for a virtual reflection meeting on Wednesday, May 27. Cadettes will earn their Science of Happiness badge after they have completed the suggested activities.
To earn the badge girls will need to complete the following activities:
- Attend the virtual welcome meeting on Wednesday, May 13 from 4- 5 p.m.
- View a mindfulness meditation video
- Communicate with a friend with an assigned topic
- Create a happiness journal
- Attend the virtual reflection meeting on Wednesday, May 27 from 4- 5 p.m.
We will provide more details, including links to our virtual meetings, in a follow-up email to the adult who registered. By completing this registration your girl is registered for the entire series of activities.