Girl Scout Day at the Butterfly Pavilion
Mark your calendars for one wild time! Girl Scouts are taking over Butterfly Pavilion on November 3 for a special day just for you! Join us for a day of fun activities, crafts, and live animal encounters that will help you meet all the steps for your Brownie Bugs Badge or Daisy Make the World a Better Place Rosie Petal!
Individual Adults: $12 (members $5)
Individual Scouts: $8 (members $5)
Children under 2: FREE
That’s just $20 for adult and child individual, $10 for member adult and child!
We are happy to offer group rates for troops if you meet the following criteria:
• There are 10 or more guests in your group.
• You pay for the entire group with one payment.
• Basic scout troop pricing is:
Under 2: Free, as always
Girl Scout Day Includes:
• Access to all of our indoor and outdoor exhibits!
• Scout self-guided scavenger hunt (which can tick off many steps!)
• A full schedule of scout programs, all centered around bugs, science, and making our world a better place!
• Several stations with crafts, snacks, activities, and discussions set up throughout the Pavilion for groups to explore at their own pace -- all based on the Brownie Bug Badge and Rosie Petal!
• A certificate for having attended Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion!
• Vendors with more games, crafts, activities & giveaways!
We will not be having timed classes this year, so we can accommodate more scouts. However, your experience will meet all steps necessary to earn your Bug badge or Rosie petal.
Questions? Contact Marissa at email@example.com or 720.974.1877