Nominations are open: May 1-June 30, 2015 for Grand Junction
Thank you for helping to identify outstanding women from our community. Candidates for the honor of being named Women of Distinction exemplify the Girl Scout Leadership Experience and serve as models of inspiration to Girl Scouts, other Women of Distinction and all those who value the mission of Girl Scouts of Colorado.
A nominee should:
• be a recognized and respected leader in her field of expertise and in the community
• have a proven track record of community service/volunteerism
• demonstrate commitment to girls’ and women’s issues
• be willing to participate in Women of Distinction activities with girls, and attend social functions, including Women of Distinction annual fundraisers, on an on-going basis
• be open to supporting Girl Scouts of Colorado through service, networking and/or financial commitment
Please copy nominee's resume or vitae here or email to email@example.com.
What distinguishes this nominee as a leader in her field and/or a woman who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to girls’ and women’s issues and community service?
What in your estimation will make this nominee an effective advocate for Girl Scouts and its mission to build girls of courage, confidence and character?