1. Must be a registered member of GSUSA.
2. Must have an approved GSCO Volunteer Application on file, including background check and references.
3. Must be at least 18 years old.
4. Accept the principals and beliefs of Girl Scouting, and support local and national Girl Scout policies, practices and procedures.
5. Serve as a positive example for girls by modeling positive attributes such as reliability, respect for others, inclusiveness, and a positive attitude.
6. Administer the Fall Product Sale for the troop, train the girls and families in the troop, pick-up product at delivery site, keep accurate records in NutE, and distribute recognition items to the girls.