Qualifications and Core Competencies - Required
• Accept the Girl Scout Promise and Law and register as a member of GSUSA.
• Be an approved adult volunteer with a volunteer application, cleared background check, and two references on file with GSCO.
• Present a positive image of Girl Scouting to girls, volunteers and community members through effective communication, high personal standards of conduct and knowledge of the Girl Scout program and organization. Promote the benefits of Girl Scouting and the importance of making a personal financial contribution and volunteering time to GSCO.
• Willingness to learn about and work with adults and girls with diverse backgrounds/abilities. Adjust/modify own behavior and remain flexible and tolerant in response to changing situations and environments.
• Have access to a computer with internet access and to a phone, or be willing to travel to a place where access is available (local library, school or local Girl Scout Service Center).
• Customer Support Focus: Able to respond to requests from parents, girls and other Product Sales Volunteers in a timely manner. Understands the importance of deadlines set by Product Sales and works to meet all the deadlines.
• Express ideas and facts clearly and accurately in both oral and written communications.
• Personal integrity: Demonstrates dependability, honesty, and credibility.