• If you need assistance completing this form, contact your service unit manager/treasurer or membership manager.
• This form must be submitted by June 15th each year, or within 10 days after the disbandment of a troop.
• Attach a copy of the most recent bank statement. (You will need this file saved as an image file on your computer as a jpg, gif or png) Keep other statements and receipts in your records, unless requested.
• This report is required to receive early registration incentives and to continue operating as a troop the next membership year.
• Failure to submit the form by the deadline may result in restriction of money management duties for all bank account signers, up to and including restriction from participation in product sales activities.
NOTE: We strive to keep your data safe, however data collected via GSCO online forms such as the Annual Troop Report is not encrypted using Secure Socket Layer technology. However, all commercial transactions on the website are secured using SSL technology.
Copyright © 2013
Girl Scouts of Colorado
All Rights Reserved
Site By Scout Webworks