Junior Girl Scouts will have the opportunity to complete the “Agent of Change” journey at Hamp Hut.
This is a great opportunity for girls to experience a journey, work toward their Journey Summit award, and meet girls from other troops. Juliettes are encouraged to attend!
• All girls must be registered Girl Scouts
• Adult-to-scout ratios need to be in alignment with Safety Activity Checkpoints
• All snacks, food and craft supplies will be provided (bring a sack dinner for Friday)
• Dietary restrictions need to be communicated no later than Sept 25th
• Agent of Change books will not be provided – you may purchase on your own or coordinate with event planners for an additional fee
• Accommodations are sleeping on mattresses on the floor
• Journey award patches will be presented on Sunday
This event is a money-earning event for the troop running the event. For questions please contact Rebecca Lankford
Copyright © 2015
Girl Scouts of Colorado
All Rights Reserved
Site By Planet Media