Are you planning on
• Doing a Take Action project that involves putting on an Event?
• Sponsoring a badge workshop for younger Girl Scouts?
• Putting on a celebration event to bring together Girl Scouts in your area, e.g. a SWAP meet?
• Sponsoring a fun + skill building sleep-over event for younger Girl Scouts, either for service or for troop money earning?
At this workshop you will
• Discover your leadership style & strengths, earn parts of the GirlTopia Journey
• Learn how to get started: brainstorming & the 5Ws: who, what, when, where, why
• Connect with your event sponsor team mates, learn how to work together, how to manage conflict
• Acquire event planning basic skills: marketing, budgeting, managing the crowd with energizers and de-energizers, schedule and clock management
• Know how to design & implement a safety & risk management plan
• Leave with a plan for an event you and your team mates will execute
It is best if you come with your troop mates and troop leader(s), or with a group of other Girl Scouts with whom you plan to put on an event. Girl Scouts will be split at times into event work groups.
This event will take place in Mead
For more information on program specific details please contact MyFuture@gscolorado.org
Copyright © 2014
Girl Scouts of Colorado
All Rights Reserved
Site By Scout Webworks