Women of Distinction
Thin Mint Dinner
Event Chairs: Lindy Conter '13 and Barbara Winter '13
September 21, 2017, 5:30 - 8:00 p.m.
The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel
Girl Scouts of Colorado honors top women leaders in our community as Girl Scout Women of Distinction. These women have reached remarkable levels of achievement as business, community, and civic leaders.
Welcome Class of 2017!
- Rebecca Jewett, Executive Director, Palmer Land Trust
- Noreen Landis-Tyson, President and CEO, CPCD...giving children a head start
- Donna Nelson, Spirit of the Springs Program Coordinator, City of Colorado Springs
- Susan Loo Pattee, CEO and Founder, Colorado Springs Materials Development, LLC
- Beth Hall Roalstad, Executive Director, Homeward Pikes Peak
- Brenda Smith, Co-Managing Member, Garden of the Gods Collection
Sponsorships are available now!
Contact Debbie Swanson by email or at 719-304-8322.
- Nor'wood Development Group
- Penrose-St. Francis Health