Women of Distinction Pikes Peak
Thin Mint Brunch
Girl Scouts of Colorado honors top women leaders in our community as Girl Scout Women of Distinction. These women have reached remarkable levels of achievement as business, community, and civic leaders.
September 17, 2016 at 11am
Norris-Penrose Event Center
Event Chair – Carla Hartsell - 2014 Woman of Distinction, and recipient of the Sandy Taylor Distinguished Community Service Award
Online ticket sales are now closed. To purchase tickets, contact Debbie Swanson at 719-440-3609.
- Aimee Cox, Community Development Manager, City of Colorado Springs
- Janice “JJ” Frazier, Chair, Board of Directors, Urbanites Leading the Pikes Peak Region (ULPPR)
- Jenifer Furda, Publisher, Colorado Springs Business Journal
- Hannah Parsons, Chief Community Development Officer, Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance
- Susan Presti, Manager, Community Relations and Information Management, Colorado Springs Utilities
- Robin Roberts, President, Pikes Peak National Bank
- June Waller, Community Volunteer (Recipient of the Sandy Taylor Distinguished Community Service Award)
- Hartsell Living Trust
- Highest Awards Alumnae
- Nor’wood Development Group
Sponsorships are available now!
Contact Debbie Swanson by email or at 719-304-8322.