Women of Distinction Denver
Women of Distinction Thin Mint Dinner
October 2, 2018 - Denver Marriott Tech Center - 5:30-8:30 p.m.
Congratulations Class of 2018!
- Janine Davidson, President, Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Ruth Fountain Eide, Community Leader
- Therese Ellery, Senior Program Officer, Aging Program, Rose Community Foundation
- Gretchen Hammer, Medicaid Director, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Peggy E. Jennings, CPA, Partner, Eide Bailly LLP
- Lisa Zúñiga Ramirez, Principal, Senior Portfolio Manager, Segall Bryant & Hamill
- Meshach Rhoades, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Terri Richardson, MD, Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Tinesha Ross, Government and Commercial Programs, Manager, System Safety & Quality, United Launch Alliance
- Becky Takeda-Tinker, Ph.D., President & CEO of Colorado State University-Global Campus; CEO of Beyond Campus Innovations, Inc. an entity of the CSU System Foundation
Thin Mint Dinner Event Leadership
Event Chairs – Pat Cortez ’04 & Brook Kramer ’16
Selection Chair – Tasha Jones ‘16
Girl Scouts of Colorado honors top women leaders in our community as Girl Scout Women of Distinction. These women have reached remarkable levels of achievement as business, community, and civic leaders.
Contact Heidi Books by email or at 303-607-4388 for nomination information.
Sponsorships available now! Contact Heidi Books for more information.
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors!
- LaFawn Biddle
- Tinesha Ross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Eide Bailly LLP
- Forest City Stapleton
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Little Brownie Bakers, M2 Media Group & Trophy Nut
- Mary Noonan and Mary Sissel
- Noble Energy
- Rick and Kathy Ambrose
- Saunders Construction
- Segall Bryant & Hamill
- Sue Anschutz-Rodgers
2018 Summer Reception Beverage Sponsor
- Chambers Wine & Liquor
- Wild Women Winery