The 2015 Fall Sale has ended. Check back here for more information on the 2016 sale.
The Fall Sale Program is limited to family, next-door neighbors, and family friends. It does not involve door-to-door selling. It's a great way for troops to earn startup money for the year. The Fall Sale Program helps girls learn 5 key skills: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics.
Questions? Email us.
- September 16-19: Training for Service Unit Fall Sale Managers and Troop Fall Sale Managers.
- September 16- 26: Training for girls and families.
- October 3: Fall Sale starts!
- October 25: In-person Fall Sale orders close.
- October 26: Orders and money due to Troop Fall Sale Managers. (Includes: Nuts and chocolate order, paper magazine orders, and money.)
- October 27 by 8pm: Troop Fall Sale Managers enter all girl orders into M2 Media and select rewards for in-person orders.
- October 28: All paper magazine orders due to Service Unit Fall Sale Managers.
- October 29 by 8pm: Service Unit Fall Sale Managers need to approve all troop orders in M2 Media.
- October 30: GSCO will initiate a "test debit" of $.01 from participating troop accounts.
- October 30 by noon: GSCO will submit nut/chocolate orders by noon. No late orders can be accepted.
- November 2: SU Fall Sale Managers deadline to submit paper magazine order forms. (Submit at your local designated destination.)
- November 3-5: Product Sales staff verify receipt of paperwork from all service units.
- November 6: Deadline to submit Money Problem Reports online. No paper copies will be accepted this season.
- November 13: Online Fall Sale orders close.
- November 15: Troop Fall Sale Manager submit final rewards in M2 Media.
- November 18: Last day to submit Returned Check Reimbursement Requests online. No paper copies will be accepted this season
November 13-21: Nuts and chocolate orders are delivered to
Service Unit Fall Sale Managers.
Orders need to be picked up by troops immediately and distributed to the girls for customer delivery!
- November 20: Automatic withdrawal out of troop accounts for amount owed to Council.
- December 7-18: Service Unit Fall Sale Managers receive girl incentives. Incentives need to be picked up by troops as soon as possible. Report any discrepancies immediately!
All troops receive 13% of their magazine orders as troop proceeds, plus $1/item for nuts and chocolates.
Girls can receive rewards for each different part of the sale. All rewards are cumulative.
- 3 Magazine Orders: “Gr8 Things” patch
- 6 Magazine Orders: "Super Seller Mags" patch
- 15 Emails Sent: "Branch Out" patch
- 15 Donation Items: "Care to Share" patch
- 15 Nut Orders: “Stand Tall” patch
- 30 Nut Orders: "Super Seller Nuts" patch
- $100 in Sales: Removable, reusable chalkboard
- $175 in Online Sales: A personalized patch
- $200 in Sales: Gabby the Giraffe small plush
- $300 in Sales: Large fold-up tote bag
- $400 in Sales: T-shirt & Goal-Getter patch OR $10 in Cookie Credits & Goal-Getter patch
- $500 in Sales: Fuzzy journal and tutti fruiti gel pens OR $15 in Cookie Credits
- $800 in Sales: Ginger the Giraffe large plush OR $25 in Cookie Credits
- $1000 in Sales: Rhinestone headphones OR $30 in Cookie Credits
- $1200 in Sales: Tie-dye hoodie OR $40 in Cookie Credits
NEW THIS YEAR!
Girl Scouts of Colorado is partnering with Trophy Nut and M2 Media for the Fall Sale.