We seek creative, collaborative and customer-centric teammates! If you fit that mold, check out our openings and get ready to be inspired by girls.
We offer full-time, part-time and summer employment opportunities.
Looking for the
Seasonal Camp Staff Application?
Benefits of working with GSCO
The best part of working at Girl Scouts of Colorado is that you make a difference in the lives of girls every day. In addition...All regular, full time employees (working 30 hours a week or more) are eligible for benefits:
- Health Insurance - Cost shared by GSCO
- Dental Insurance - Cost shared by GSCO
- Vision Insurance - Optional
- Life Insurance – fully paid by GSCO, 2x annual salary up to $300,000
- Optional Life Insurance – Employee paid – for additional employee coverage and/or dependents
- Long Term Disability – Fully paid by GSCO
- 403(b) Retirement Plan – GSCO matches 100% of employee contribution up to 2% of pay
- Vacation – Employees are provided 20 vacation days per year upon employment
- Sick Leave – Employees earn one day per month
Holidays – 10 paid holidays per year
Girl Scouts of Colorado provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals with regard to recruitment, testing, hiring, training, promotion, retention, and discipline. The Council does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information or any other status that is protected by federal, state, or local law.