Board of Directors
CEO and President
In 2012, Stephanie A. Foote was named President and CEO of Girl Scouts of Colorado, bringing a wealth of government and business skills and connections to the organization. Under her leadership, Girl Scouts of Colorado has made savvy financial decisions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization and place us on strong fiscal ground. Foote models business leadership for our girls, helping to establish an Endowment Fund at Rose Community Foundation to maximize the return on our investments and support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience statewide.
In 2015, the first Stephanie A. Foote Leadership Prize will be awarded to a Girl Scout who has completed her Gold Award in the current year and whose project was selected by an independent panel as an exceptional example of impact through leadership. The prize is made possible through a generous gift to the Girl Scouts of Colorado Endowment by Foote.
She served as Girl Scouts of Colorado’s Chair of the Board of
Directors from 2007 to 2012.
Board of Directors
As a volunteer organization, Girl Scouts of Colorado has a volunteer board of directors, composed of women and men who serve the membership. The combined expertise of these community members provides the leadership to set the direction of the council and establish the policies and bylaws that guide us. We think that’s pretty cool.
Board members are nominated by our Board Governance Committee, also composed of volunteers. This committee is always eager to talk to people who would like to serve on the board, or would like to nominate someone.
Board Governance Committee members are:
• Margo Jamieson*, Chairperson, Denver
• Cynthia Evans*, Fort Collins
• Caroline Fisher, Ph.D.*, Vail
• Anne M. Garcia^, Denver
• Laurie Jones^, Sterling
• Doris Kester^, Pueblo
• Carol B. Lay^, Denver
• Maggie Murray*, Dillon
• Regina Rodriguez^, Denver
• Sarah Stanson*, Lone Tree
Board members as of September 2015
• Michelle M. Rose-Hughes, Chairperson (Sept. 2014-Sept. 2016) Denver
• Jennifer C. Colosimo, Chairperson-Elect (Sept. 2014-Sept.2016) Golden
• Caroline Cornell, MCC Rep to the BOD (Sept. 2015 - Sept. 2016)
• Rae Ann Dougherty, Vice Chairperson of Membership (July 2014-Sept.2016) Golden
• Shauna Shafer, CPA, Treasurer (Dec. 2014-Sept. 2016) Parker
• Renita Wolf, Director (Sept. 2014-Sept. 2016) Colorado Springs
• Kathryn M. Ambrose, Director (Sept.2012-Sept. 2015) Parker
• Linda M. Arneson, Director (Sept. 2013-Sept. 2016) Denver
• Dolores S. Atencio, Esq., Director (Sept. 2013-Sept. 2016) Denver
• Susan A. Baker, MCC Representative to the Board (Sept. 2014-Sept. 2015), Fort Collins
• Eileen Blanchard, Director (Sept. 2014-Sept. 2017), Grand Junction
• Jennifer Casani, Director (July 2013-Sept. 2016) Centennial
• Alison J. Clark-Hardesty, MBA, Director (Sept. 2013-Sept. 2016) Brighton
• Cynthia Evans, Director (Sept. 2014-Sept. 2017) Fort Collins
• Caroline J. Fisher, Ph.D. , Director (Sept. 2012-Sept. 2015) Vail
• Victoria Gigoux, MCC Rep to the BOD (Sept. 2014-Sept.2015) Grand Junction
• Katrina Jameson, Director (Sept. 2013-Sept. 2016) Ignacio
• Margo Jamieson, MHS, Director (Sept. 2012-Sept. 2014) Aurora
• Nancy D. Mucklow, Director (May 2013-Sept. 2016) Steamboat Springs
• Maggie Murray, Director (Sept. 2014-Sept. 2017), Dillon
• Cora Ohlgren, Director ( Sept. 2013-Sept. 2015) Centennial
• Sarah B. Raizk, CPA, Director (July 2013-Sept. 2016) Littleton
• Tinesha Ross, Director (Sept. 2015 - Sept. 2018) Parker
• Jodi K. Scott. Esq., Director (May 2013-Sept. 2016) Denver
• Sarah Stanson, Director (Sept. 2015 - Sept. 2018) Lone Tree
A girl member also serves as an MCC Rep to the Board.